Bookies Enemy Free Tip

Today we have a free tip from the Bookies Enemy No 1 service for you.

The brains behind this service is Gary Poole and he is a freakin genius when it comes to spotting horses that are improving and ready to win.

Gary launched his Bookies Enemy No 1 service on July 9th last year and since then he's made his members 302 points profit.

Even modest £10 per point stakers have made over £3,000 profit from his selections.

That averages out at £500 a month profit to £10 stakes.

Gary has two bets today, and the one I'm sharing below is a one point bet.

You can get immediate access to Gary's two point bet when you join him at http://bookiesenemyno1.com

5.00 Wolverhampton: Flighty Clarets

Flighty Clarets was a bit disappointing last time at Lingfield but he did race wide for a lot of the race plus that was a much better quality field than today's.

He ran well here over 5f on his return from a break and a 5lb higher mark and with his two best all-weather runs both at this track I'm starting to think he might be better on this tapeta surface.

Richard Fahey his trainer won this race last year with Layla's Oasis and if Flighty Clarets can follow in her footsteps and improve for the application of cheekpieces then he has to be competitive at this level.

1 point win bet 9/1 Bet 365, Bet Victor

6 Responses to Bookies Enemy Free Tip

1. ugpug1 says:

I’m thrilled to read how Garry Poole’s tips have
    made £kkk. Every time I back him it loses,including “Clear Praise” at Ling 3-40
    yesterday.

2. Ryan Wooda says:

LOL and heres me thinking I was the only 1 backing these losers

3. Terry says:

Agree with ugpug on that one

4. Alex says:

What I do not understand is why tipster sites are always quoting £10.00 as a stake. To follow any of them you would have to have £1000.00 betting bank. Who has got that on a regular basis??????

5. Dave Croft says:

Agree with both those replies. Kept a months detailed book on every free tip I’ve had emailed to me. Guess what, yep I’m well down. This week I’ve lumped all the tips into multiple e/w bets, at just 10p a line to check the service, well it’s been over £39 stakes, and same amount lost.

6. Ste says:

So unlucky with flighty clarets yesterday Gary.had 30 to win they said it got beat a head but I’m convinced it was more a nose so unfortunately it didn’t win but encouraging non the less.thanks

Free Big Priced Winning Tips

The Daily Punt is updated 6 days a week and always includes a racing tip for the day. If you would like to be notified when it is updated please enter your details in the box below & click submit.

When you subscribe to the Daily Punt we will email you 6 days per week to notify you of the new blog post & free horse racing tip, we may also occasionally send you related material (systems & strategies etc). These emails will sometimes contain promotional messages for other services and occasionally we will email you with other marketing messages in line with our Privacy Policy

x