Today I am mostly reading about trading.
There is an interesting article in this months SmartSigger (Get your 1st month free here http://dailypunt.com/smartsig ) about the different types of Betfair trader and what sort of trader you might be.
As well as detailing different trading strategies, it also suggested a super fast trading tool which is free to use 🙂
I haven’t tried it yet, but it definitely sounds like it is worth a play.
Here are some of the key features…
– Unbeatable speed – super fast trading on Betfair
– Grid Interface – single click trading, compact Betfair-style trading grid
– Ladder Interface – full depth of market, single click trading, queue position and built-in robot
– Position In Queue (PIQ) – provides a real-time estimated PIQ, arguably the most important and unique feature of our ladder!
– Automated Trading Robot – included is a unique Betfair bot, watch it trade on the ladder for you!
– Multi-Market – trade several different markets simultaneously
– Managed Markets (Guardian) – works in the background to gather data from multiple ‘managed’ markets and maintain offset bets
– Tick Offset – automatically sends an opposing bet, after you get matched
– Stop Loss – automatically limits your losses. Trailing Stop Loss can also protect profits
– Racing Autopilot – it can automatically select each horse race and move forward
Greening (Cash-out) – a single click to lock in your profit (or loss) regardless of the outcome
– Advanced Charts – possibly the most comprehensive integrated charting available in any Betfair application
I think the most interesting and important feature for the trader is the advanced charts!
You can get the software here http://www.cymatic.co.uk/
If you’ve used it before I’d love to have your feedback in the comments.
8.45 Kempton Four Cheers – eachway bet – 14/1 Bet Victor